offers temporary/on-going digital transcription services to professional services and businesses in your area.
Out-sourcing digital dictation is ideal for those companies who do not require a secretary on-site, or who simply have a backlog of digital dictation to be dealt with.
- Even if your company does not have a digital dictating system, we can still help – please see more on our Tutorial/Contact us page.
By making your first choice when you need a secretary to cover illness, holidays/maternity leave or to help during particularly busy times, you can be assured that your work will be handled with utmost discretion by a first-class secretary with exceptional typing, spelling, and grammar skills.
- By today’s standards, an 'average' typing speed is 45-55wpm and 60wpm is 'fast'.
- Susan is professional, thorough and offers a high level of service with a typing speed of up to 90wpm.
- Susan is employed by many professional organisations including Solicitors, RICS Surveyors, Financial Planners, Accountants and Members of the Chartered Institute of Human Resources.
- RICS surveyors - Homebuyers Reports are quickly processed, as are Commercial and Residential Market Valuations.
- Solicitors - correspondence, filenotes, briefs, witness statements are professionally and discreetly handled (Susan has extensive experience in Criminal and Family work)
- University students - dissertations are transcribed efficiently, with grammar/punctuation checked if required.
may be the most cost effective transcription service available when compared to other online transcription websites and our client retention rate is currently 100%.
'Susan provides a wonderful service - diligent, enthusiastic and professional, combined with a cheerful outlook. I have worked with Susan for 3 years and she is an essential element of our success. I can happily commend her work.'
ALAN McNAUGHTON, Dip. Est. Man., MRICS. – AFM PROPERTY SERVICES
'Susan has worked for us for several years, at first on a temporary basis, to cover holidays and sickness, but more recently providing a permanent and valued service. Susan was responsible for bringing us into the ‘digital age’ and this has enabled her to work remotely and respond quickly and efficiently when there is work to be completed.'
PETER BOLTON – PARTNER, MOSCROPS FINANCIAL PLANNING